Commercial Electricians Wanted for the #1 MA-based Solar Installer
Boston Solar is seeking a Commercial Solar Electrician. Massachusetts Journeyman Electrical license is required. Solar experience is not required. We offer a competitive salary, top in class benefits and a great work/life balance; great health, dental and vision insurance; 3 weeks of paid time off (PTO); and, many other great perks and benefits.
Boston Solar is the #1 residential solar company based in Massachusetts, with over 4,000 installations in 8 years. We are proud to power Massachusetts, a state that continues to lead the nation in solar installations. We provide superior products, exceptional customer service and the highest quality workmanship. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
You work hard and have a passion for what you do. You love helping people. You want to create opportunities for your life and are seeking a better work culture and team. You want to have a career with a growing company where you don't have to look for a job ever again.
To apply, please fill out the form on this page; and, please cut and paste your resume.
TITLE: Licensed Commercial Journeyman Electrician
SUPERVISOR: Operations Manager
- Install electrical service equipment, wiring, and electrical equipment for commercial roof top, ground mount and carport solar systems.
- Ensure systems meet company standards and are installed per all electrical and local building codes
- Work independently and as a team member with another licensed electrician and 2 apprentices
- Maintain a safe work environment for the entire installation team (we follow OSHA regulations)
- Valid Massachusetts electrical and driver’s licenses required
- Must be proud of your work, take ownership, and be passionate about quality of workmanship
- Work well in a team environment & have good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to pass criminal background check, driving record check, and drug screen
- Ability to climb ladders, lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly and work on sloped roofs in all weather conditions
- Good conduit bending skills are a plus!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation (up to six-figures)
- Power tools and bender
- 5-day work week with weekends off
- Weekly pay
- Ability to earn weekly bonuses
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Paid training
- Team and management support at all times
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) in your first year
- Paid holidays
- Free life insurance
- Tufts health plan insurance
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield dental insurance
- VSP vision insurance
- Short term and long-term disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Critical Care and Cancer insurance coverage
- Discounted pricing on tickets for:
- Sporting events
- Free Boston Solar gear: branded sweatshirts, t-shirts and hats
- Team member appreciation days
- Free breakfast and lunches throughout the year
- Holiday parties